Load Flow Analysis
Load Flow Analysis for Grid Interconnection Assessment of power plants to be integrated with the National grid, to optimize component or circuit loading and to determine the system voltages to remain within the specified limits under normal and in contingency conditions.
Short Circuit Analysis
Short Circuit Analysis for Grid Interconnection Assessment of power plants to be integrated with the National grid, to determine the magnitude of short circuit current which system is capable of producing and to compare that magnitude with the breaking capacity of the overcurrent protective devices
Feasibility Study for power plants to determine overall workability of project, technology assessment, site selection, economics viability and Initial Environmental Examination (IEE) for power plants to determine the environmental condition of a project, including potential impact, formulation of mitigation measures, and preparation of institutional requirements and environmental monitoring.
Dynamic Stability Analysis
Dynamic Stability Analysis for any disturbance in the system to check the transient and dynamic stability response of the system after that fault or disturbance
Generation License and Tariff from NEPRA
Provision of Generation License and determination of Tariff from NEPRA.
Net Metering Study
Interconnection studies for net metering systems used for billing mechanism that credits solar energy system owners for the electricity they add to the grid.
Power Quality Analysis
Power Quality Analysis for Harmonics, flicker, voltage unbalancing and power factor issues.
Cathodic Protection System
- Design of Impressed/Galvanic Cathodic Protection System
- Design of Buried Pipelines & Tanks (Internal & External)
- Development of Layouts & Specification of Complete Cathodic Protection Works
- Electrical Equipment Design (EHV, HV,MV & LV Switchgear, Transformer, AC/DC System, Capacitor Bank, Solar Panels Array and associated equipment sizing calculationsetc.)
- System Interlock Studies and Design
- System Design accordance to IEC/IEEE/BS/NEC/NETA standards
- EHV, HV, MV Metering and Protection Single Line Diagram
- Engineering Documentation (Cable Sizing, Cable Schedules, Load Lists,Schematics, Interconnection & Elementary Diagrams and Equipment Layouts)
Transmission Line & Cables Design
- Line Route Plan and Profiling with spotted Structure
- Sag and tension Calculations
- Special Line crossings arrangements
- Modifications of existing Transmission Lines
- Reconductor of existing Transmission Lines with Special Thermal conductors.
- Theoretical Line parameters calculations
- Feasibility Study for Transmission lines network
- Cable route Plan and profiling.
- Selection of suitable bonding schemes.
- SVL sizing calculations.
- FOC Route Plan.
- Cable Sizing Design (HV, LV, MV-Motor, Non-Motor, Transformer Feeders etc.)
- Development of Power Layouts (Routing Layouts, Trench & Duct Bank Design Works)
- Development of Cable Tray System (Sizing as per NEC, 3D Model, 2D Layouts)
- Preparation of Cable and associated raceway system Specification & Materials Requisition
Earthing System & Lightning Protection
- Earthing Design/Calculation substation & Plant Area (IEEE, IEC)
- Lightning Protection Design Buildings & Steel Structure (IEC & NFPA)
- Development of Earthing & Lightning Protection Layouts (Substation, Control Room, Process Area etc.)
- Paging System, Telephone System, CCTV, Surveillance, Wireless, IT System Design
- Development of Layouts of all Communication System, Specifications, Data-sheets
Fire Alarm System
- Buildings (Substation, Control Room, General Purpose Rooms) Fire Alarm &Fire Fighting System Conceptual Design.
- Development of Layouts of Fire Alarm System as per the required zones, Specifications of Local Equipment, Control Panels and Data-sheets.
- Interface Design with Plant Control System
- Illumination Calculations (Indoor/Outdoor/Industrial/General Areas/Sports Facilities)
- System Design Based on IESNA and other International Standards
- Development of Layouts / Lighting Schedules / Load Balance Diagrams
Hazardous Area Classification
- Hazardous Area System Design based on IP15/NEC/IEC/API Standards
- Development of Layouts representing the zone markings
Other Power System Studies
- Network planning and system design studies.
- Power Evacuation Studies
- Arc Flash Study and mitigation methods
- Induced voltage study
- Wind Farms and Solar park related studies
- Electrical equipment failure analysis stud